Musamus Journal of Primary Education uses an online submission and review system. The submission and review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Manuscript articles that submit by online to Musamus Journal of Primary Education will be checked by the board of editor regarding focus and scope, in house style, and plagiarism.
- The manuscript that qualifies the focus and scope of Musamus Journal of Primary Education will be continued to the review process which, at least, will be reviewed by reviewers with single/double blind review.
- The Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The reviewing process by reviewer is done at least in two weeks.
- Editor will make the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on reviewer’s recommendation.
- The qualified paper will be published in Indonesia
- Musamus Journal of Primary Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.