Analisis Kelayakan Usahatani Ikan Asin Gabus ( Ophiocephalus Striatus ) Di Distrik Sota Kampung Sota
Cork salted fish farming is one of the leading commodities in Sota Village. The development of this business is still traditional and on a household scale. This study aims to analyze the feasibility of salted cork fish farming using Revenue Cost Ratio (R/C ratio) in Kampung Sota District, the study was conducted for one month, starting from April 2015 intil May 2015. Withdrawal of samples is made using total sampling defined deliberately and qualitative and quantitative methods do data analysis, this technique is used to high cost income levels and analyze business feasibility, such as the R/C ratio. The results showed that the average income of salted snakehead fish cultivation per season was 13,259,187.00. Cultivation of salted snakehead fish is worthy of a match in Kampung Sota District, the results from analysis of the feasibility analysis of salted snakehead fish cultivation obtain an R/C ratio value of 1.23.
Imbanop, Y.P., Widiastuti, M.M.D., dan Riza Fachrizal. 2018. Analisis Kelayakan Usaha Penangkapan Ikan Pada Musim Peralihan Oleh Nelayan di Kampung Onggaya Distrik Naukenjerai Kabupaten Merauke. Musamus Journal of Agribusiness, 60-66.
Indra, S.R., dan Boekoesoe, I.B. Yuriko. 2017. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Pendapatan Nelayan Tangkap di Desa Bongo Kecamatan Batu dan Pantai Kabupaten Gorontalo. Jurnal Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Gorontalo.
Karmilan, E, Sukma Indra, dan Muz’an Sulaiman. 2016. Kondisi Sosial Ekonomi Nelayan di Kabupaten Kubu Raya. Studi Kasus Nelayan di Sungai Kakap.
Pramuditya, Galih dan Sudarminto Setyo Yuwono. 2014. Penentuan Atribut Mutu Tekstur Bakso Sebagai Syarat Tambahan dalam SNI dan Pengaruh Lama Pemanasan Terhadap Tekstur Bakso. Jurnal Pangan dan Agroindustri. Vol. 2, No. 4 (200-209).
Soekartawi, A. Soeharjo., J.l. Dillon., J.B. Hardaker 1986. Ilmu Usahatani dan Penelitian Untuk Perkembangan Petani Kecil. UI-Press. Jakarta.
The authors who publish in Musamus Journal of Agribusiness (MUJAGRI) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content. All the articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Authors grant the journal right of (1) first publication and distribution of the article, (2) making it available to public, (3) public presentation.
- Authors have the right to enter into separate contractual arrangements for posting the article to an institutional repository or publish it in a book with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted to post citations from their work online (e.g. on their website) with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal