Analisis Kelayakan Usaha Pedagang Sagu di Pasar Wamanggu dan Pasar Mopah Baru Distrik Merauke Kabupaten Merauke
The purpose of determine how much the costs incurred, sago traders, how much profit the sago traders get, how the business feasibility of sago traders is. at Wamanggu Market and Mopah Brau Market in Merauke District, Merauke Regency. location determination is done intentionally. The population in this study were all sago traders in Wamanggu Market and Mopah Baru Market as many as 32 respondents. The sample determination in this study was by census. The data used were primary data which included observation and interviews. While secondary data were journals and literature. The data analysis technique uses the income formula and R/C Ratio. The results of this study were the income of sago traders in Wamanggu Market and Mopah Baru Market was Rp.464,252 the profit obtained was Rp.1,807,002 with an R/C Ratio of 1.95 den of 1.93. This means that the business of sago traders in Wamanggu Market and the New Mopah Market in the Merauke District, Merauke Regency, which is worth trying.
Keywords: business, feasibility, traders, sago
Iqbal dan Muhamad. 2016. Htt. Google.com. Penelitian Tentang Mie Instan Berbahan Baku Tepung Sagu diakses Tanggal 24 November 2014.
Kurniati, D. (2015). Perilaku Petani Terhadap Risiko Usahatani Kedelai di Kecamatan Jaa Selatan Kabupaten Sambas. Jurnal Social Economic of Agriculture, 4(1), 32–36. https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/jsea/article/view/10130/9822
Novarianto, H. 2013 Sumber Daya Genetik Sagu di Indonesia Terdiri Beberap Jenis Dalam Balai Penelitian Tanaman Palma. Manado.
Novarianto, H. (2012). Sumber daya genetik sagu mendukung pengembangan sagu di indonesia. Essay Penguatan Inovasi Teknologi Mendukung Kemandirian Usahatani Perkebunan Rakyat, 1–14.
Ringan, O. N., Untari, U., & Widyantari, I. N. (2018). Analisis Kelayakan Usahatani Padi Varietas Meraoke , Dyah Suci dan Ciliwung dengan Menggunakan Revenue Cost Ratio ( R / C Rasio ) Study Analysis of Paddy Field Meraoke Variety , Dyah Suci dan Ciliwung With Revenue Cost Ratio ( R / C Rasio ). Agricola, 8(September), 51–62.
Thamrin, M., Herman, S., & Hanafi, F. (2012). Pengaruh Faktor Sosial Ekonomi Terhadap Pendapatan Petani Pinang. Agrium, 17(2), 85–94.
Suratiyah 2013. Meningkatkan Pedagang Sagu. Kanisius. Yokjakarta.
Sugiono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif dan R &D. Bandung
Widyantari, I. N. (2015). Analisis Kelayakan Finansial Usaha Ayam Kampung Di Distrik Semangga Kabupaten Merauke. Agricola, 5(1), 47–54. https://ejournal.unmus.ac.id/index.php/agricola/article/view/410/314%0A
Widyantari, I. N., Jamhari, Waluyati, L. R., & Mulyo, J. H. (2018). Does the tribe affect technical efficiency? Case study of local farmer rice farming in Merauke regency, Papua, Indonesia. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(11), 37–47.
Widyantari, I. N., Jamhari, Waluyati, L. R., & Mulyo, J. H. (2019). Case Study Of Farming From Transmigrants And Local Farmers In The District Of Semangga And Tanah Miring , Merauke Regency , Papua. International Journal Of Civil Engineering And Technology (IJCIET), 10(02), 761–772. http://www.iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/Journal_uploads/IJCIET/VOLUME_10_ISSUE_2/IJCIET_10_02_073.pdf.
Widyantari, I. N., Maulany, G. J., & Wijayanti, N. (2022). Analisis Kelayakan Usahatani Padi Petani Transmigran Di Kampung Margamulya Distrik Semangga Kabupaten Merauke Propinsi Papua. SEPA: Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian Dan Agribisnis, 18(2), 207. https://doi.org/10.20961/sepa.v18i2.50484
Copyright (c) 2023 Ineke Nursih Widyantari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The authors who publish in Musamus Journal of Agribusiness (MUJAGRI) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content. All the articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Authors grant the journal right of (1) first publication and distribution of the article, (2) making it available to public, (3) public presentation.
- Authors have the right to enter into separate contractual arrangements for posting the article to an institutional repository or publish it in a book with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted to post citations from their work online (e.g. on their website) with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal